OKI Data Americas to Demonstrate its Expansive Line of Revenue Generating Commercial Graphic Printing Solutions at ISA International Sign Expo 2016cody
OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the upcoming ISA International Sign Expo taking place April 20-23, 2016 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. In booth 1171, OKI will demonstrate its world-class color printing technology and expanding line of professional digital printing solutions for the sign and graphics market, including a selection of its impressive ColorPainter™ wide-format printers. In addition, OKI Data will showcase vehicle wrap applications and Troy Downey of APE Wraps will perform daily live in-booth demonstrations featuring a Petty’s Garage custom 2016 Dodge® Challenger.
The following OKI Data graphic printing solutions – many of which have earned accolades and important industry certifications for signage applications – will be demonstrated at ISA 2016:
- The ColorPainter M-64s is a 64 inch wide-format printer that delivers vibrant output for indoor and outdoor use, and high-density images on media including backlit signs, banners and vehicle wraps. Its distinct competitive advantages driven by print speed, print quality and competitive ink costs equate to higher productivity and profitability. Recent upgrades include enhancements to the Smart Nozzle Mapping Technology, and the device’s 6- or 7-color SX eco-solvent, low-odor inks have achieved the GREENGUARD Gold Certification for the UL 2818 – 2013 Standard for Chemical Emissions for Building Materials, Finishes and Furnishings.
- The ColorPainter H3-104s grand-format printer is a low odor, high performance eco-solvent printer perfect for sensitive print environments and applications, and delivers unmatched speed and quality on media up to 104 inches wide. Its GREENGUARD Gold Certified eco-solvent SX inks offer a wide color gamut, and vivid, high-density color for sharp, clear and bright signs. In addition, the co-branded 3M™ SX ink Series from OKI together with the ColorPainter H3-104s printer have achieved the coveted 3M™ MCS™ Warranty. The combination of low-odor, eco-solvent 3M SX ink Series from OKI and the ColorPainter H3-104s gives users a valuable tool for productivity, quality and cost effectiveness, and provides customers industry leading 3M MCS warranted graphics.
- The flexible ColorPainter W-64s wide-format printer delivers rich glossy color output. Its advanced technologies and industrial printheads are designed for longevity and used to maximize productivity. This 64 inch printer is affordable, reliable, easy to use and maintain, and produces high-resolution output with consistent color density in all print modes. The ColorPainter W-64s will be demonstrated alongside a GraphtecFC8600, showcasing an efficient print/cut solution.
- C942 digital production printer will be demonstrated with the latest EFI™ Fiery C9 server. This five color professional A3/tabloid device with white toner allows users to print vibrant color-on-color output quickly and in a single pass. The fastest color-on-color printer in its class1, this groundbreaking device can handle an impressive range of media, including heavyweight stock up to 360 gsm, polyester, plus magnets and banners.
- C931DP – the C931DP delivers production-quality full-color output on a wide range of media, and includes a high capacity envelope feeder for production printing. This device offers innovative features and functionality to meet the needs of the graphics market, such as exceptional speed across wide range of print applications with superior output. The C931DP boasts impressive media handling capabilities including polyester, envelopes, magnets, banners and heavyweight cardstock up to 360 gsm.
Visitors to the OKI Data booth are encouraged to take advantage of OKI’s ISA Sign Expo 2016 Show Special. Customers who purchase a qualifying ColorPainter printer will receive a bonus set of complimentary ink when purchased from an authorized North American distributor between April 1-30, 2016. In addition, OKI Data is participating in the ISA Wide Format Print Cash Incentive for which the M-64s and H3-104s devices qualify.
OKI Data is also offering a new warranty extension and competitive MSRP for the ColorPainter M-64s and H3-104s models effective April 1, 2016 – delivering even greater value to the graphic sign market. OKI Data’s Simple ROI Calculator shows how businesses can realize cost savings and time savings that lead to a greater profitability and quicker return on investment by integrating ColorPainter devices into their print environment.
“OKI Data Americas looks forward to participating in the ISA Expo and exhibiting our expanding portfolio of professional printing devices, including our impressive line of wide-format printers and their robust output capabilities,” said Fabrizio Soto, General Manager of the Wide-Format Division at OKI Data Americas. “ISA provides OKI Data the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to advancing printing innovation and serving the sign and graphics and specialty printing markets.”
All OKI® products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
Support for OKI’s wide-format printers within the U.S. and Canada is provided by a network of authorized distributors; support and training for authorized distributors is available during normal business hours within the Pacific time zone.
OKI Data provides live2, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. OKI Data has also supplied agents that are based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.