OKI Data Americas to Showcase Printing Solutions for the Academic Environment at the Texas Computer Education Association 2016 Convention and Expocody
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., January 28, 2016
OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA) 2016 Convention and Exposition being held February 1-5, 2016 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX. In booth 1247, OKI Data will demonstrate its award-winning printing solutions for the education market including digital color and monochrome single function and multifunction printers (MFPs) which allow schools to maintain a vibrant learning environment while helping streamline administrative processes, increase document output options and security, and control costs.
During the TCEA Conference and Expo, OKI Data will exhibit banner and wireless printing capabilities, the Remark® Test Grading Solution and the PaperCut MF™ print and copy control software solution.
The following solutions will be demonstrated by OKI Data at TCEA:
- C941e – an A3 digital color printer with white and clear printing capabilities, and extensive media handling capabilities including envelopes, banners, magnetic media, polyester, transparent film, and heavy stock up to 360 gsm. The C941e allows users to create a stunning array of documents in-house which previously would have been outsourced.
- C711WT – a desktop A4 digital color device featuring the ability to print white. This device is compatible with most design software applications and delivers sharp output on transfer media, expanding schools’ in-house printing capabilities. The C711WT will be exhibited with an optional heat transfer solution, demonstrating the ability to create t-shirts, mugs, and award plaques.
- MC780+ – a mid-workgroup A4 color MFP featuring a user-friendly 9” color touch panel. Combining high-speed output, outstanding print quality, and enhanced feature sets such as mobile printing capabilities, and open API – part of OKI’s sXP – the MC780+ supports an expanding suite of smart solutions and meets the demands of busy learning environments. Moreover, the MC780+ is eligible for COREFIDO1 – OKI Data’s industry-leading extended warranty and recycling program, providing users worry free service and support for five years.
- Remark Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient solution that scans, processes and grades bubble chart tests and runs reports with ease. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many popular student information systems.
- PaperCut MF – a software solution designed to work on multifunction devices with the sXP from OKI that helps districts save money on excess and unauthorized use by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps schools account for – and recoup the costs of – printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
“OKI Data’s printing solutions deliver tremendous value for the educational setting by providing the essential tools to help increase efficiency and maintain budgets,” said Terry Cruikshank, Senior Manager of Industry Marketing for OKI Data Americas. “OKI remains dedicated to providing holistic solutions that meet the emerging needs of school districts, and we’re pleased to provide even greater value and cost savings in 2016 with our industry-leading COREFIDO free five-year warranty program.”
The TCEA Convention and Exposition provides information on professional development and learning opportunities for those in the K-12 education industry. Educators are able to explore new trends and best practices for engaging students, increasing productivity, and innovating teaching and learning through the use of technology.
OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live2, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the U.S. and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories, and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts, production, and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor™ Series digital production printers, as well as its expanding line of ColorPainter™ and Teriostar wide-format professional printing devices. In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable, and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer’s needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company’s innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure, and mechatronics systems, as well as an approximately $4.5 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2014 financial reporting. Keeping its customers’ needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.
# # #
OKI, Reg. OKI Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
Remark Reg. T.M., Gravic, Inc.
PaperCut T.M. PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd.
Single Pass Color T.M. and design Reg. T.M. OKI Data Corp.
proColor, T.M., OKI Data Americas
ColorPainter and Teriostar are trademarks of OKI Data Infotech Corporation
ENERGY STAR Reg. T.M. U.S. EPA
1 Devices must be registered within 90 days of purchase to qualify for this five-year limited warranty upgrade.
2Available in the U.S. and Canada only.