- Prints with CMYK plus White or Clear toner
- Prints on a wide range of media, including envelopes, magnetic media, polyester, transparent film, and heavy stock up to 360 gsm
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Handles 3″ x 5″ cards to 52″ banners
- High-capacity toner: up to 38,000 pages2
When it comes to variety, size and thickness of media, the C900 Series greatly extends the OKI heritage of media support. All three models easily handle 360gsm extra-thick card stock, 14-point polyester, magnetic media, transparency films and much more—in sizes ranging from 3″ x 5″ index cards to 13″ x 52″ banners.
C900 Series devices have affordable digital short-run capabilities. Produce striking comps, one-offs and reprints at up to 50 ppm1. And the C941e can apply white text and graphics to colored media, and clear toner selectively on a design, with eye-catching results.
These devices represent a new design driven by an aggressive goal—to create rugged, affordable and flexible printers aligned with the direction of today’s print production marketplace. They feature short-run capacities and fast print speed, and deliver stunning output across the widest range of media. Add the optional EFI® Fiery® XF Server to the C931e or C941e and get formidable, professional devices with enhanced color management and simplified workflows.
Benefits and advantages for every user.
The C900 Series lets you extend your in-house printing and presentation capabilities from the expected to the extraordinary. These affordable printing devices, with their ease of use and low total cost of ownership, enable you to produce stunning documents, offer new services, be competitive, and grow your business.
C911dn – for efficiency-minded, budget-conscious office users and departments with a need for excellent color—such as Marketing and Corporate Communications—this is the ideal printer. Stunning results at breathtaking speed. Simple operation, with auto duplex and network standard. Plus all the media flexibility offered across the C900 Series platform.
C931e – taking it up a notch for the Advertising, Graphic Arts and Design department, company or school—with their greater sensitivity to color—this device is perfect. With the optional Fiery XF 5 Server, creative- and production-oriented users alike will love the color consistency and accuracy required for their projects and short-run print jobs. And keepers of the budget will be thrilled with even lower costs per page, especially at higher volumes.
C941e – all of the above, plus the extraordinary capability of applying white or clear gloss toner in addition to CMYK. Here is the cutting-edge, multimedia production platform that creative, opportunity-seeking Design Firms, Specialty Print Shops, even large Retailers have been dreaming of: a fast, flexible, affordable, easy-to-use 5-station device.
Examples of the C941e’s unique capabilities:
- Retail Signage – HD Color imagery is a knock-out (even on 14-point polyester) – even more so with flood Clear toner
- Bottle Labels – White toner under CMYK on transparent film makes colors pop!
- Pocket Folders – Spot White and Clear toner give powerful emphasis to text and graphics; handles heavy stock (up to 360gsm)
- 2-Sided Business Cards – Using spot Clear toner over CMYK is a brilliant effect; White toner on dark-colored media really draws the eye
- Banners – HD Color on sheets up to 13″ x 52″ and 360gsm is attention-grabbing – adding spot Clear to call out details even more so!
- Envelopes – Print on matte media, with spot Clear toner
- Table Tents – Spot Clear toner makes color even more vibrant on industry-standard substrates
- Magnetic Media Signs – Flood-coat with Clear toner for a dazzling finish – or highlight details with Spot Clear
- Invitations – Print text and spot Clear graphics with White toner on dark media for a striking, elegant look
Extraordinary results that transcend expectations.
Now you can demonstrate your creativity or broaden your printed offerings by producing materials on an incredible range of media in 4-color plus solid White or Clear gloss toners. These processes—which used to require expensive printing equipment and outside resources—are available in-house and on demand with the C941e, a unique 5-station multimedia production platform device from OKI®.
The C941e gives users the ability to create extraordinary mock-ups, stationery, invitations, brochures, packaging prototypes, point-of-sale material, watermarks, window graphics, labels, etc., in breathtaking HD Color that now includes White or Clear spot color!
Apply White toner first or last
Use white text and graphics on dark-colored media. Make 4-color images on dark media stand out by laying down White toner first and printing CMYK on top—the same technique used for producing vibrant 4-color images on translucent media or transparency film.