OKI ES8473 MFP
- Up to 35 ppm/cpm in Color and Mono
- Compatible with mobile printing apps such as AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ and the OKI Mobile Print app for Android®
- Convenience stapler standard
- 7″ color, tilting touchscreen display for improved productivity
- Prints up to 11.7″ x 52″ banners, up to 256 gsm
Everything the small business or small to medium workgroup requires, in a compact size
– The ES8473 MFP from OKI combines color printing and copying, color/mono scanning with scan-to capabilities, and analog faxing. All in a compact Tabloid/A3 device that fits in just about any environment—so there’s no need to sacrifice space for functionality.
It’s available in three basic configurations: the ES8473 MFP for desktop use, and floor models ES8473c MFP (with convenient storage cabinet) and ES8473x MFP (with two additional paper trays). For fewer user interventions, all three can be outfitted with additional paper tray options. (Note: Converting the desktop ES8473 MFP to a floor-standing configuration with additional paper trays requires caster base or cabinet.)
This affordable, networked MFP lets you produce professional documents with productivityboosting speeds. It delivers up to 35 prints or copies per minute—with a time-to-first-page as fast as 9.5 seconds.1 The ES8473 MFP prints on Tabloid (11″ x 17″)/A3 (11.69″ x 16.53″) sheets and banners up to 11.7 x 52″, and can handle heavy stock up to 256 gsm—so you can save on outsourced print and copy costs.
Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying comes standard with this MFP, as does a convenience stapler, a job separator/2nd output bin, 1.25 GB of memory, and a 250 GB hard disk drive.
7″ color, tilting touchscreen display
– To simplify navigation and enhance productivity, all primary functions are simple to access and an alphanumeric keypad lets users enter fax numbers, codes and quantities with a touch.
Diagnostic guidance is readily available via the display, as are customizable Job Macros that let you simplify complex and repetitive tasks. And the display’s ergonomic design lets users see the screen’s content even when the MFP lid is lifted.
Printing wirelessly and on the go
– The networked ES8473 MFP supports cloud/mobile solutions such as Google Cloud Print™, AirPrint™ for Apple iOS and OKI Mobile Print app for Android® , and is also available with an optional Wi-Fi® CERTIFIED™ a/b/g/n wireless LAN.
Sharing files and documents is a snap
- Place your document on the Tabloid/A3 flatbed platen or in the 100-sheet duplex reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) and scan it in color or black & white to your PC and Mac
- Save and send the electronic version to a folder on your PC, the network or FTP site, as an attachment to an e-mail address, or as a fax
- Use LDAP for direct access to email contacts from an existing directory server, to save time and improve the reliability of document delivery
- Scan a number of different documents and create a single document for output with the Job Build function
The device also offers robust fax features, including Internet (T.37) faxing, one-touch dialing, distinctive ring, and an Auto Delivery feature that routes all incoming faxes to a folder or to specified e-mail addresses.